Monday 23 November 2015

Chapter 3, "The Way to Nowhere"- Chapter postings will now be made twice a week for speedy reading. Earlier chapters are located in the archives (at right).



                                                      Chapter 3


If you want to make tomorrow different you have to make today different

G.I. Gurdjieff


An Irish Honeymoon

Following my introduction to my future bride I took her to one of my favourite haunts, the Don Juan cafe, off Parliament (Slab) Square. We sat and chatted for a long time and she mentioned in a hesitant manner that there was something that I should know before we could embark on any kind of relationship. She asked me to accompany her home to meet her parents and I received a warm welcome. The fact was that through some youthful indiscretions she had ended up in the family way.......................................................................

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D0KACX6?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660


No comments:

Post a Comment