Saturday 30 January 2016

Chapter 21 - "The Way to Nowhere" -earlier chapters may be accessed by clicking on 2015 in the Archives on the right, then scrolling down to the bottom of every page that opens and clicking on "Older Posts".





Chapter 21



I used to be different but now I'm the same



Werner Erhard





Insight Meditation at Work

          

One of my Buddhist friends, Christopher Titmuss, regularly attended the Talks at Brockwood Park. I had met him first at a Buddhist retreat house in Sussex which I visited with a new friend, Jenny, following the Talks in the summer of 1977. He is a former Theravada Buddhist monk, and an instructor in Insight Meditation and an author of books on Dharma. He has resided in Totnes, a mecca for alternative living, for many years, and a place I know well as I too owned a house there for several years. He spent six years in Thailand and India from 1970 to 1976. He speaks and writes on social and political matters and is also the co-founder of Gaia House in Devon.............................

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D0KACX6?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660


No comments:

Post a Comment